-
December 1st, 2005, 12:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
For those of you who don't remember Kailey was very impressed with Lindsey's pumpkin surprise. She came up with a surprise of her own. Here she is in her grand adventure!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...17123977&idx=1
We hope that you have as much fun reading the album as Kailey had making it!
-
December 1st, 2005, 12:46 PM
#2
Inactive Member
That was just to cute. Please have a fashion show next so we can see all the beautiful things your girls got. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 01:05 PM
#3
Inactive Member
That was such a fantastic album! I loved every picture of it! Thanks for sharing! Have fun with all the new stuff, and yes we need a fashion show! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 01:20 PM
#4
Inactive Member
REALLY Cool album! The best adventure yet!
(I must remember to take my camera to Chicago when I go in March!!) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 03:04 PM
#5
rolloverrover
Guest
Please continue this fun album so we can see all of Kailey's purchases!
-
December 1st, 2005, 03:35 PM
#6
Inactive Member
When was your trip? I noticed they have the spa treatment set still in your album. . . if it was recent I just might call and try to order one.
-
December 1st, 2005, 06:44 PM
#7
Inactive Member
How fun! Umm - please tell me Kailey wasn't taking pictures of the rain and driving at the same time (both hands on the wheel you know) [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 1st, 2005, 08:11 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
-
December 1st, 2005, 08:20 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
What 2 dolls did u get!I saw 2 doll boxes!
-
December 2nd, 2005, 12:32 AM
#10
LordofthePumpkinPatch
Guest
Neat album!!! Thanks for sharing!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks